Terms for business customers
General Terms and Conditions of Business for Business Customers
All work carried out on our products for transport, connection, commissioning and regular maintenance must be conducted by qualified, responsible professionals (please observe VDE 0105; IEC 364).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
§ 1 Scope of Application, Customer Information
The following general terms and conditions of business regulate the contractual relationship between JS-Technik GmbH and entrepreneurs who purchase our goods. Conditions that oppose or deviate our trading conditions are not recognised by us. The contractual language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) The internet offers represent a non-binding invitation for you to purchase goods.
(2) You may place one or more products in the shopping basket. Throughout the ordering process, you will need to enter your data and preferences regarding payment method, delivery modalities, etc. You will only submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract by clicking the order button. You can also place a binding order by e-mail. The immediate confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail or fax does however not constitute an acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) If the customer is a registered trader, a company, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, withdrawal and/or revocation are excluded.
(4) Custom-made products and goods that are only manufactured and/ordered upon customer request are excluded from return. Returns as a gesture of goodwill can be agreed individually.
(5) We are entitled to reject your offer within 3 working days. After the three working days have expired, your order shall be deemed accepted, i.e. you shall be bound by your offer. For orders placed over the telephone, the purchase contract is concluded if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3 Customer Information: Storage of the Contractual Text
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. product type, price, etc.) will be stored by us. After contract conclusion, we will send you the general terms and conditions of business so that you can access them at any time. Alternatively, they are also available on our website. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders via the customer login area (orders).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Note
You may correct your entered information by pressing the delete key at any time before placing an order. We will inform you about further correction possibilities throughout the order process. You may also terminate the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of Title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment has been made.
§ 6 Statutory Rights of Liability for Defects and Limitation Period
(1) Our goods are subject to statutory warranty rights.
(2) Your warranty claims for defects of the purchased goods shall become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. The following claims are excluded from this regulation:
- For damages
- Due to fraudulently concealed defects
- From a potentially given warranty
- Recourse according to §§ 445a, 478 BGB (German Civil Code)
- Due to defects in building materials and components which have been used for a building in accordance with
their customary use and have caused its defectiveness
The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a warranty period, if any, the longer period shall apply in favour of the buyer.
§ Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that these do not relate to the essential contractual obligations, damage from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. Essential contractual obligations include in particular the obligation to hand over the item to you and to procure ownership of it. Furthermore, we must provide you with the item free of material and legal defects.
§ 8 Place of Jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office if you are a merchant.